Thursday, January 13, 2011

Days five and six at the Seeing eye

Hey guys. Sorry for suce a long wait between posts. There was not a heck of a lot on day five. But, let me see.

Day five began with a canceled trip due to the snow. There is usually one trip on Wednesday anyway it was just switched from the afternoon to the morning. We worked on Harness rules in the house, obedience, and clicker training. My trip on south went well. Pete started to work well for me without the instructor having to push him or say anything to him. We than worked on clicker training after dinner and a lecture on the topic.

This began with the instructor giving me a number that she was going to say. When I hear the number, I was to immeditely click, pause, and treat (give the treat)

Day six was some of the same except we took two trips, went on a schedule, went on shutles to and from the downdown training center, and worked a little differently on the clicker thing.

We were given a treat pouch we clipped on to our side. Then we were given a clicker and a rig with a bell and mmagnets and rubber band with which we can attach the "target" to. Pete would hit the targen with his nose and I would click,, pause, and treat. Pete did better at this than di I. Quite funny.

I know this post was compacted. Sorry for that. I'll try to post on a daily basis later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love your comment. Cuitisicism will not be tollerated and will be removed.